RLJ Fire and Security are experienced in all forms of fire alarm detection. Our mission is to utilise the latest technology complying with the current standards to meet our clients requirements. Providing a complete turn key solution with :
- Survey and Fire Alarm System Design
- Specification and Supply of Equipment
- Installation, Commission & Training
- Maintenance & Servicing
Analogue addressable fire alarm systems are our speciality. Whether it be a large to medium integrated systems with multiple networks or a warehouse fire alarm system with just one loop. Conventional fire alarm system still have their place to protect smaller premises, and VESDA (HSSD) aspiration systems for very early smoke detection in high risk area’s and environments.
HSSD fire alarm detection systems are used in a wide array of applications follows:
- To minimise intrusion – i.e. in computer server rooms/area’s and clean rooms
- Where smoke is difficult to detect – i.e. cold storage areas and large open spaces
- High pollution environments – i.e. in power stations, recycling centres and mines
- Hard to access areas – i.e. within atriums, lift shafts and floor voids
- Aesthetics – i.e. in listed buildings, feature atriums and receptions
HSSD Fire alarms help to ensure that business disruption and down time are to a minimum by detecting smoke at the earliest possible stage. Also, the wide sensitivity of HSSD’s allows optimum alarm settings for a wide range of environments, providing active protection where other systems prove inadequate. This sensitivity range (0.005 to 20% obscuration/m) allows for the initiation dependant on manufacturer of different response procedures as the smoke level rises. Typical response procedures could include the activation of a pager, a general alarm notification, building management system shutdowns and staged evacuation .